Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The Season by Jonah Lisa Dyer & Stephen Dyer

Summary: "When her mother enters her and her twin sister as debutantes for this year's deb season in Dallas, soccer star Megan McKnight is furious. She has no interest the dress-filled life of a socialite deb, but her season turns out to be one full of twists and turns - and more than one dashing suitor!"

I do love a good Pride and Prejudice retelling, and this one was dang near perfect. I appreciated Megan's spirit and spunk, much like Lizzie Bennet's. Her humor and sass were right up my alley. Her story was so strong, that I actually wasn't as invested in the love interest as I usually am. The end of the book was a bit rushed, especially since the first half had such great substance and build-up. I didn't want it to end!

344 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment