Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Friday, October 20, 2017

The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

The Inexplicable Logic of My LifeThe Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Benjamin Alire Saenz is incredible. His stories are so gorgeous, and they fist punch you right in the heart. The relationships between the main character, his friends, and his dad are so rich and worthy of my time and interest. This novel has so many beautiful and difficult things to say about life, loss, grief, and hope.

It's raw and honest, and I think I should read everything by Saenz. This story is different from Ari and Dante, which has its own special kind of magic, but I still loved spending time with the characters in this world.

Pages: 452

No comments:

Post a Comment