Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Walking Dead Series by Robert Kirkman

The Walking Dead, Book Five (The Walking Dead #49-60)The Walking Dead, Book Five by Robert Kirkman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love these. I should have read them sooner. Also, I may have to go back and rewatch the series after this, so I can better compare them. I'm noticing more and more differences, and I'm starting to wonder if I just don't remember the series that well after all this time. But I suspect that there are just some major differences, and I'm interested to see how it all plays out.

Pages: 304


The Walking Dead, Book Six (The Walking Dead #61-72)The Walking Dead, Book Six by Robert Kirkman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


It's full of hopelessness, which is it's own strange sort of perfection.

Pages: 304


The Walking Dead, Book Seven (The Walking Dead #73-84)The Walking Dead, Book Seven by Robert Kirkman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I often know what is going to happen next, since I've seen though show (and even though some things varying), but this still has my full attention. I'm stressed out and on the edge of my seat, wanting to shout at the characters through every zombie attack and relationship decision, as if they need my help.

Pages: 304


The Walking Dead, Book Eight (The Walking Dead #85-96)The Walking Dead, Book Eight by Robert Kirkman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Violence, mixed feelings, death, despair, kissing, zombies, mistakes, repeat.

Pages: 336



The Walking Dead, Book Nine (The Walking Dead #97-108)The Walking Dead, Book Nine by Robert Kirkman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Absolutely brutal. Also, there is something really wrong with me. I mean seriously. I think someone should stage an intervention. Negan is the worst sort of evil bastard, yet I am absolutely fascinated by him. I think I'm having some sort of "likes the bad boy" midlife crisis over here.

Pages: 336

No comments:

Post a Comment