Summary: "What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though. She leads them as the captain and quarterback of her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys, and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university. But now there's a new guy in town who threatens her starting position ...suddenly she's hoping he'll see her as more than just a teammate."
Catching Jordan is the first book in the Hundred Oaks series by Miranda Kenneally. I could not put it down! I finished it in less than a day because I couldn't get enough! I love football, and I loved this book.
I don't know if this series would be everyone's cup of tea, but it was right up my alley for a fun, interesting and quick read. I wish Kenneally had dealt with some of the deeper issues in the book with more detail, as it was a bit superficial/stereotypical at times.
283 pages
No comments:
Post a Comment