Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Saturday, August 2, 2014

Glassblowing Mysteries by Sarah Atwell

I was looking for a new cozy mystery author and found A Glassblowing Mystery by Sarah Atwell at a discount store. The main character is Emmeline Dowell, a glassblower who owns her own shop in Tucson's Warehouse District. Her life has been relatively quiet, until one day she discovers an unknown man dead - in her kiln! From then on, the bodies just keep piling up.

I enjoyed meeting the main cast of characters in the first book, Through a Glass, Deadly. Somehow I missed picking up the second book, but I don't think I missed much. The third book, Snake in the Glass, still had the main characters introduced in the first book and it didn't sound like anything too dramatic happened in between - well, other than a murder to solve.

I won't go out of my way to read the series, but if one falls across my path, I will definitely pick it up.

Through a Glass, Deadly has 280 pages.
Snake in the Glass has 290 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment