Love triangles...Ok I guess...But I have an obvious ship soooo honestly I just want there to be a straight line. Drop the guy, bro.So yeah, Maxon is the BOMB.COM and no one can tell me or convince me otherwise.
And I love America and how fierce and loving she is...YAAS Queen! Defend the lower classes and do it with sass. And apparently guys are attracted to that...And yet here I am...spending all of my free time reading....Marriage to books is legal, right?
352 Pages
Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com
ReplyDelete