Y'all I was stressed for my babies.Theo deserves the world. She's just doing her best.
...I JUST WANT HER TO BE HAPPPY IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK.
Ok so Soren is book husband goals...
The part in "One Last Time" where Washington is trying to explain why he's quitting.
and all of the tunnel references--SECRET TUNNEL, and the Les Mis sewer system.
aaaaand there's that one scene from FMA where Edward is a philosopher's stone...or the time when Mustang saves himself
and the final scene from Les Mis and the last part of the Princess Diaries 2.

....Where's my second epilogue with my ship.....come on... like I get it, but still. I'm thirsty; give me some water in this desert...To Archive of Our Own, I guess... If there is any fanfiction.
480 Pages
Bookbub is the best. Having 100+ reviews also does wonders for a book, you can try usbookreviews dot com for reviews. 100+ reviews also help with getting accepted with bookbub and other promotion
ReplyDelete