Elide is too precious and good for this world.
I see many a Disney's Tangled situation coming.
"Buzzard"..... Clown emoji.
.....Rowan is dadding and I love it. Just Rowan in general.#FriendshipIsMagic
All of the LOTR and FMA vibes.....
Aelin just casually being the best ruler ever.
Lorcan....
I see many a Disney's Tangled situation coming.
"Buzzard"..... Clown emoji.
.....Rowan is dadding and I love it. Just Rowan in general.#FriendshipIsMagic
All of the LOTR and FMA vibes.....
Aelin just casually being the best ruler ever.
Lorcan....
Manon deserves so much better. Abraxos is a national treasure and a gift to all. Abraxos is Nana from Peter Pan.
Lysandra. My Queen. We stan.
Aedion coming into his own and getting the spotlight he deserves.
Aedion coming into his own and getting the spotlight he deserves.
Everyone is so thirsty.....
Carry Madame Zeroni up the mountain, y'all.
There were so many gifs....like "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" BATB Beast smiling, secret tunnel, Astrid (from HTTYD) on Stormfly..
I have many a crack theory.....I don't know how it will play out.....
And there's the Death Star and the elves from Lord of the Rings, and all the old friends.
I have a lot of feelings about Elena....don't ask me.
Aelin deserves the world....Too pure.... All of the crying emojis. I'm done. I quit.
There were so many fights and so much drama and I loved it (plus relationship development)
I can't hear you I'm crying.... Like....I stayed up on a Sunday (Monday?) night to finish this and I can't anymore.
720 Pages

No comments:
Post a Comment