Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Wednesday, May 26, 2021

From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout

So this is Armentrout's first dive (at least to my knowledge) into high fantasy, so like...the world building is expositiony a bit at the beginning..but it picks up by like Chapter 9 and it felt more like Armentrout's typical style. (I come for the characters)
I've heard so much about these characters and seen so much fanart and I love them.
Hawke. What can I say. He's Hawke.
Poppy is just. I love her. She's so fierce and I just can't.
Vikter. Dad. That's all I'm going to say
My brain just went:

The mystery. The intrigue. The drama. 
I love the world and all the different creatures. I love Armentrout's twist on it.
I guessed the spoilers... but like...they were good, and I'm interested to see how everything plays out.
627 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment