I've finally gotten back into the swing of things reading-wise, so here's a giant list of my reads!
I was kind of disappointed in this one. It was advertised to me as a spooky haunting book, but ended up being more of a murder mystery. Definitely threw in some twists and turns I didn't expect though!Pages: 384
Love the series so I had to delve into the books! And...it's super slow. Granted this is the first in the series so it has to set up quite a lot, but considering the pace of the show, I expected more monster fighting. I'll continue the series for sure.
Pages: 420
Another book I started to read because of the show. Was not disappointed in this one; had everything I wanted: humor, romance, and an adorable family.
Pages: 384
I love the Bridgerton family, every scene with all of them together is hilarious and endearing. Add in Kate and her family, perfection.
Pages: 354
I have read many an Alison Weir nonfiction book on British royalty, so I was really happy to see her get into the historical fiction game. This first one tells the story of Henry VIII's first queen (and most awesome in my opinion). Her story ends sadly, but can't deny that she was a strong woman.
Pages: 602
Pages: 544
Pages: 336







No comments:
Post a Comment