Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, January 31, 2022

Throne of Glass

 

Throne of Glass

By Sarah J. Maas

Pages: 406

I've been meaning to re-read and finally finish this series. I started reading it years ago right before Empire of Storms (book #5) came out. I am bad about finishing a series when it is still in progress as I am very impatient and do not like to leave a fantasy world mid-story. Now that the series is finished I am determined to finish this amazing series as everyone around me has told me it is worth finishing. I already loved the first book with its dangerous and sassy main character who has many mysteries in her past. I may have to go back and read the novellas soon as my friends say they are good for more background on how our main character Celaena, became this worlds assassin queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment