Also. VERSAILLES. IT'S SO PRETTY THERE. Do I desperately wanna go back. Yes.
Aaaaaaaaaaand now I'm worried about the Terror and how literally anyone noble died....does math to check years.
Laughs uncomfortably at this whole situation, if Louis is who I think he is..

*reads summary again....
Does more math and digging based on parents....ok this is just a mess. I almost wish it hadn't officially been France because like...

France. Why. Why would you have a Louis (who does not become king-history-wise) marry a Maria, who is the grandfather of Louis XVI who marries a Marie.....like....can we...why.
Anyways if we disregard the mess of history, it's super cute and I loved it. Auguste was adorable and he was so sweet, and I always need fluff in my life, and I love him. I love Cinderella retellings, and it had some Selection vibes, so that was fun.
336 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment