We have more perspectives, and I loved getting inside of Gideon's head.
So I hate half of the characters..... And I really hope the third book doesn't make me hate all of them....because like....the characters that I still like are like...cool.... Yes it's Callum, Nico, Gideon, and Tristan.
When a character is shocked that most people are actually selfish, like not even in a big way, but like....prioritizes themselves and their well-being.
Also characters doing bad things in the hopes of a good outcome....like...that's not how it works..... Do I want to start a soap box speech about morality....yes.
416 Pages
Sacred Hospitality by Olivie Blake (prequel novella)
The short story that was like... the pre-order incentive if you bought Atlas Six--but it came with the Atlas Paradox audiobook
I loved the entire game that was being played during the attempt to write a paper.
31 Pages
So I hate half of the characters..... And I really hope the third book doesn't make me hate all of them....because like....the characters that I still like are like...cool.... Yes it's Callum, Nico, Gideon, and Tristan.
When a character is shocked that most people are actually selfish, like not even in a big way, but like....prioritizes themselves and their well-being.
Also characters doing bad things in the hopes of a good outcome....like...that's not how it works..... Do I want to start a soap box speech about morality....yes.
416 Pages
Sacred Hospitality by Olivie Blake (prequel novella)
The short story that was like... the pre-order incentive if you bought Atlas Six--but it came with the Atlas Paradox audiobook
I loved the entire game that was being played during the attempt to write a paper.
31 Pages


No comments:
Post a Comment