Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Saturday, October 22, 2011

"The Seducer" by Madeline Hunter

This is yet another book that I picked up at the DBRL book sale last month.  I've really enjoyed the other novels that I've read by Madeline Hunter, and this was no exception.  Diane Albret is an orphan being raised at a private school in France.  Daniel St. John is her mysterious benefactor who has paid for her education since she was found abandoned years ago.  Now an adult, Diane moves in with Daniel and his invalid sister, who will introduce her as their cousin in the hopes of finding her a job with a good family as a governess.  But there are dangerous secrets surrounding the St. Johns related to Diane.  Can her and Daniel's attraction blossom into lasting love, or will these secrets tear them apart forever?  This was an intriguing story - another winner by Madeline Hunter.  419 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment