Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Sunday, July 15, 2012

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Unabridged audiobook. 31 hours 17 minutes. Narrated by Gerard Doyle.  Published by Listening Library.  Downloaded from the Scenic Regional Library website! (860 pages)
 I waited a long time to finish this series, going back to listen to all the books instead of reading them a second time.  It was worth it.  I was often surprised by the plot twists and sometimes bored by the long battle sequences. But I was satisfied by the ending- it was true to the journey Eragon (and the young writer Christopher Paolini) embarked upon so many years ago! Gerard Doyle does an excellent job of telling the story, creating many memorable voices (Saphira is my favorite!) and characterizations.  If you are going on a long car ride cross-country this audiobook (and the entire series for that matter!) would be an excellent way to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment