Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Heist by Janet Evanovich with Lee Goldberg

Summary: "Just when it seems that international crook Nicolas Fox has been captured for good, he pulls off his greatest con of all: he convinces the FBI to offer him a job, working side by side with Special Agent Kate O'Hare. Problem is, teaming up to stop a corrupt investment banker who's hiding on a private island in Indonesia is going to test O'Hare's patience and Fox's skill -- if the two don't kill each other first."

I read the prequel to this series in the back of one of the Stephanie Plum books, and I was intrigued. Unfortunately, The Heist does not live  up to the magic and entertainment that Stephanie Plum is. Kate O'Hare is not as fun as Stephanie, and Nick Fox is no Morelli or Ranger. However, it was good enough and I'll probably continue to read the rest of the series. 

304 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment