Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Thursday, October 13, 2016

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Parts One and Two by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, Jack Thorne

Summary: "As an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and a father, Harry Potter struggles with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs while his youngest son, Albus, finds the weight of the family legacy difficult to bear." - The official script of the original West End production.

Oh.My.Word. I was blown away by this play and all the places that J.K. Rowling went with it. I cried, I laughed, and I yelled. It gave me all the feels. I wish I could see it in person - maybe one day! 

I was pleasantly surprised by the Malfoys in this play, and I truly loved Scorpius as a character. He is simply the best. 

327 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment