Lily's Mistake by Pamela AnnMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I don't really know how I feel about this book. Drake came off very demanding and controlling of her. I understand that he realized that he made a mistake and wanted to be with her the whole time. But he just comes off very controlling. Lily was in love with him for years and than gets past her feeling for him.
View all my reviews
228 Pages
Loving Drake by Pamela AnnMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is a short little book that explains that married life isn't great and you need to work on some things. manage to juggle things in life.
View all my reviews
68 Pages
Loving Lily by Pamela AnnMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Drake still comes off very controlling in this book. He just doesn't realize that he left her in the past and she would feel that way again. He again in this book still comes off very controlling to me and expects her to get past the issues.
View all my reviews
166 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment