Mom's diary... Crying...And scenes from her life... I love knowing ships that are endgame. Why....Baby Cal....Soft baby hair... Baby..Baby boyJulian and all the geography...Was there a Missouri reference....
Shade Shade Shade you never change. Heart eyes.
You can't just have them mirror a previous conversation...How dare you attack me in this way.
You can't just hint at post cannon and not give me more information. You can't show me babies and tell me nothing else. You can't tell me there names and nothing else... That is cruel and inhumane. Where where is the fanfiction...is she going to tell me more or just leave me completely in the dark to come up with cute scenes on my own....I did not sign up to be a fanfic writer and I cannot do the characters justice...Is there a letter I can sign to make her write more post-cannon....
496 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment