Hogwarts girls following Krum. Chaol is Krum.Chaol walking elegantly:


John Mulaney's joke about 13 year olds, but it's about Dorian's little brother
Pterodactyl screeches. Whenever I picture Dorian dancing, I picture him dancing like a combination of a Charlie Brown character and a toddler.

Meanwhile:


Also Chaol is Robert from Enchanted.
....someone stab Dorian for the way he treated the library books
Chaol my baby. My baby has a birthday. Birthdays are great.
I cannot be everywhere at once people
If you stand for nothing Burr.
If you stand for nothing Burr.
Alexa play "No Good Deed"
Oh my baby boy. He really do be drinking respect women juice. Also...like....these are my favorite kinds of scenes....Chaol laughs manically in the background cause he knows.... It's that Spongebob TikTok about Krabby Patties
Chaol in the library....Same....
Alexa play "It's Quiet Uptown"...Alexa?
Lord of the Rings and FMA vibes.
But yeah. This book was awesome.
But yeah. This book was awesome.
448 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment