Am I irritated at someone very specific....yes. Do I want to strangle him? yes. Do I want to get on my soapbox about mental illness. Yes.
Hey look, PTSD and depression.

You know my standards are low when I get excited about a guy making sure that she eats and takes care of her mental health.....I just really appreciate the commentary on PTSD and depression and how to cope with it
Cassian has so many Emmett vibes
All the smirking emojis.
Rhys is so extra and I love him. His squad and his dramatic villain entrances. I am here for all of it.
Look at this slow burn. I love the angst. so many of my favorite tropes.
My friend sent me fanart so that I don't spoil myself...
I love this book--there are so many scenes that I love; and I love this ship. I just want to go lay on the floor and scream/cry about my ship. Because they beautiful. I just want them to be happy and cute together.
656 Pages

No comments:
Post a Comment