Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Attack on Titan PART DOS the Final Five (I mean 8...because I can't count) by Hajime Isayama


Y'all know the drill. Talk about the manga under the the cut...because....yeah..

Volume 27
aaaaaaaaaand I'm confused.
192 Pages

Volume 28
Eternally confused..
But babe, if you don't slap him, I will
wth
192 Pages

Volume 29
istg
.....confused....still.....
Mikasa is my baby and I love her
....wth is with those eyes
WHAT
192 Pages

Volume 30

...I think....
....that's a really sucky reward, and honestly I vote we kill him.
192 Pages

Volume 31
Levi and the clowns. Iconic.

that is also problematic and not ok....no.
192 Pages

Volume 32
If anyone hurts any of my babies
Oh fudge
me @ Eren:

192 Pages

Volume 33
I'm trying really hard not to be mad...real hard
"You're going to forget I even exist if I rest any longer" ...that is so on brand for my babe and I love it. I'm framing that. that is why I don't take breaks.
.....that's....that's just an upside down Africa...spelled backwards....
I can't. I can't take this seriously. 
See now I'm looking at all the words and names trying to see if they spell anything backwards
....I'm not crying....

192 Pages

Volume 34
.....Ummmm....
Help...
I'm crying...
Also the ending felt rushed and like....
256 Pages



I'm off to find another manga to binge-read. 









No comments:

Post a Comment