Beginning After the End: New Heights
By TurtleMe
Pages: 242
The continuation of the saga of a king reborn as a child. We are really getting into the system of magic as King Grey (now Arthur) continues to grow up and begins adventuring at age 9?!? Not really sure what I think about that though after the first book started out with him as a baby and teaching himself magic as a toddler, I've begun to forget how young Arthur really is physically when his mental reincarnated age really shows. This second installment brought in a more Dungeons and Dragons fantasy style though I was a little disappointed when the author decided to skip a lot of his first adventures and summarize the two years before we finally get a detailed dungeon exploration. Now that he has come home after a couple years, he has found some friends, made some enemies, and is about to start in a prestigious magic academy.
No comments:
Post a Comment