Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Thursday, September 29, 2022

Monsters Born and Made by Tanvi Berwah

The Scorpio Races vibes
I just keep hearing "horse and chariot are tossed into the sea" from Easter Vigil....
.....there's a character named Judas.....that's totally not....gonna backfire.
The concept was really cool, and I was like---having hope for it until I got to the end and was like...there are only two chapters left.....like.....
wut.....
Me trying to find a consensus online of if it's a standalone or if it's a series...cause like.....If it's a standalone I have MANY opinions. 
It feels like Dorian was OOC at the very end.
And like the author had plot points she was trying to hit, but didn't make sure that things flowed between the plot points and that everything made sense. Like...it went off the rails in the last few chapters...and it felt unfinished and not in a good way. the pacing was off
352 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment