Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, October 31, 2022

Snow White with the Red Hair by Sorata Akiduki

Volume 1
In which we get the origins.
Shirayuki not wanting to have to rely on her connections to Zen
200 Pages
Volume 2
We meet precious 12 year old Ryu.
Shirayuki working to heal a fortress of people.
Side character development
208 Pages
Volume 3
The brief return of Raj
Big brother: "I'm only cryptic and Machiavellian cause I care"
The first balcony scene
Obi taking care of Shirayuki
192 Pages


Volume 4
The first kiss.
Obi being the ultimate....not wingman, but the "run I'll distract him" guy
The confessing feelings and fluff.
Mistuhide and Zen's first meeting. And lil Zen.
192 Pages

Volume 5
Zen being protective (surprise) hen people want to use or threaten Shirayuki
Big brother testing Shirayuki
It's the late night hug for me.
Obi being aware of his surroundings and being protective.
SECRET TUNNELS
The Ryu Obi side story. Chef's kiss
192 Pages

Volume 6
Zen and his big confession to his brother
Zen and Obi being protective
Kiki being a boss
192 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment