I feel like this is a book where I have to sit and knaw on my feelings about it.
Also like...I can't.
The world building. The origins
My boy. My baby boy. We love him. I want more of him.
I had no idea how the book was gonna, and I was afraid that it was going to go one of two ways, for like...the first third of the book, but it didn't.
When there's a character you don't like. And you just wanna get rid of them, but you can't.
....An airplane...like..ugh. It wasn't necessary, and you could totally have just taken a nap and have a snack if you wanted to avoid your feelings.... I'm irritated, don't ask me about it.
Sometimes El's choices confuse me...And by choices, I mean two specific choices....
I wonder if the story would have benefited from a second perspective...not even often, but like.... I wanted more of him...
416 Pages

No comments:
Post a Comment