I found this to be a delightful read. I can easily see it being popular in upper elementary and middle school language arts classes. After reading the book, students could write their own short stories about magical baked goods gone awry. It also covers many topics sure to resonate with the tween group - family dynamics, sibling rivalry, first love and more. 374 pages.
This blog is for Missouri State Library staff members to record their books read for the annual Missouri Book Challenge.
Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Bliss by Kathryn Littlewood
I found this to be a delightful read. I can easily see it being popular in upper elementary and middle school language arts classes. After reading the book, students could write their own short stories about magical baked goods gone awry. It also covers many topics sure to resonate with the tween group - family dynamics, sibling rivalry, first love and more. 374 pages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment