Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge
Cinnamon Roll Murder by Joanne Fluke
I chose this book because I was in the mood for a cozy mystery, the weather was cold and cinnamon rolls sounded like tasty comfort food. Hannah Swensen is a full-time baker and part-time amateur sleuth who has the unfortunate habit of becoming involved in murder investigations. This installment is no different. Hannah and her sister, Michelle, are on the way to deliver cinnamon rolls when they barely avoid becoming part of a multi-car pileup. Wanting to lend a helping hand to those who might be injured, Hannah and Michelle enter the upside down bus of Cinnamon Roll Six, a popular jazz band, where the first body is discovered. A light mystery with likeable characters. Unfortunately the plot has huge holes in it. I also found the plethora of recipes quite distracting. Still, despite its drawbacks, I would read another in the series. This is book 15. I've only read a few here and there, but that wasn't a problem. 304 pages.
No comments:
Post a Comment