I didn't have high expectations for the book. I chose it just because it was billed as a cozy and available on Overdrive. I was hoping for engaging characters or a captivating plot. What I experienced were cardboard characters and a ho-hum plot. Oh, well, it was light and quick, making it an okay read. I won't go out of my way to read the rest of the series, though. 256 pages.
This blog is for Missouri State Library staff members to record their books read for the annual Missouri Book Challenge.
Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Glory Be! by Ron and Janet Benrey
I didn't have high expectations for the book. I chose it just because it was billed as a cozy and available on Overdrive. I was hoping for engaging characters or a captivating plot. What I experienced were cardboard characters and a ho-hum plot. Oh, well, it was light and quick, making it an okay read. I won't go out of my way to read the rest of the series, though. 256 pages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment