Flat-Out Love by Jessica ParkMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I avoided reading this for quite some time, despite people's continued recommendations. I expected it to be cute, maybe a bit quirky, but otherwise just average. I didn't want to read average, so I didn't bother.
That was dumb. This is indeed cute, quirky, and heartwarming. It also explores the darker sides of loss and how getting by is not always enough, not forever. Coping is important, but healing and growing can be better.
The way the characters are appreciated for who they, even though who they are is not standard, is really beautiful.
Pages: 232
View all my reviews
Flat-Out Matt by Jessica ParkMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
If you liked book one, particularly Matt, you'll want to read this novella. These scenes and chapters are all from his POV, and it includes some scenes from before he met Julie.
I really enjoyed these chapters.
Pages: 158
View all my reviews
Flat-Out Celeste by Jessica ParkMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Celeste by far was the most unique and interesting character in the series, so I am happy she got her own book. Her brain works differently than others, in the most beautiful ways, though it does create some challenges for her. I enjoyed watching her journey.
Pages: 336
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment