Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge
It Happened One Wedding by Julie James
Summary: "After a humiliating end to her engagement, investment banker Sidney Sinclair is done with commitment-phobic men. But when her sister winds up engaged after a whirlwind courtship, Sidney is thrown into close contact with exactly the kind of playboy she wants to avoid--the gorgeous best man. She's stuck with him, for better or worse, until her sister walks down the aisle, but that doesn't mean she has to give in to his smooth advances, no matter how tempting they are..."
It Happened One Wedding is the 5th book in the FBI/US Attorney series by Julie James. I enjoyed it so much! I actually read it earlier this summer but had forgotten to post it. I love Julie James' writing and this entire series. It makes me sad that I've caught up and now have to impatiently wait for her to publish the next one!
Characters: Sidney Sinclair + Vaughn Roberts
292 pages
No comments:
Post a Comment