I haven't seen the movie, but I want to. From what I can tell by just looking at the movie, it doesn't seem to be quite the same, though it looks somewhat similar. I'll keep you posted...
I haven't seen the movie, but I want to. From what I can tell by just looking at the movie, it doesn't seem to be quite the same, though it looks somewhat similar. I'll keep you posted...
Did you see the movie? If so, how does the book compare? (I saw the movie, but haven't read the book) :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen the movie, but I want to. From what I can tell by just looking at the movie, it doesn't seem to be quite the same, though it looks somewhat similar. I'll keep you posted...
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen the movie, but I want to. From what I can tell by just looking at the movie, it doesn't seem to be quite the same, though it looks somewhat similar. I'll keep you posted...
ReplyDelete