Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Long Way Home by Katie McGarry

Summary: "Forced to live according to her motorcycle club father's strict gender code, 17-year-old Violet takes matters into her own hands to protect her younger brother when their father is killed carrying out gang business, a situation that separates her from the boy she loves and causes her to be targeted by a rival club."

Long Way Home is the third and highly anticipated installment in the Thunder Road series by Katie McGarry. I could NOT wait to get my hands on this book! Violet and Chevy (characters we meet in the previous books) finally get their own beautiful story, and it was amazing! I never wanted it to end; it almost felt too short, even though it's 408 pages! Characters from Katie's Pushing the Limits series were also interwoven with Chevy's story, which was amazing! However, I wish all the characters had interacted much, much more.

I hope she continues this series!


408 pages

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I need to read this! I couldn't read your review, as I got nervous about potential spoilers, but I am hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete