Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Friday, November 2, 2018

The Librarian and the Spy by Susan Mann

Summary: "Adventure-hungry Quinn Ellington solves mundane mysteries for library patrons while indulging her taste for intrigue with her favorite spy novels. But her latest research project entangles her in a mission to decode the whereabouts of a weapons cache from a priceless work of art before arms dealers beat her to it. Her adventure is filled with fast cars, stolen treasures, international intrigue, and a budding romance with suave, handsome "insurance" agent James Lockwood. Daring rescues and intense covert flirting ensue."

This book was a pleasant surprise! :) I ridiculously enjoyed the library references and mentions. I don't think I've ever read a book that mentioned Worldcat before. The romance was sweet, but fairly tame. 

But now it's convinced me that I would be a GREAT spy ;)

MOBIUS | goodreads

327 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment