Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, April 20, 2020

33 Days to Merciful Love by Fr. Michael Gaitley

33 Days to Merciful Love: A Do-It-Yourself Retreat in Preparation for Divine Mercy ConsecrationSooooo I love St. Therese, and I love her way of looking at Jesus... She's a freaking Doctor of the Church. How sick is that?
(Yes I have a 6 inch statue of her that hangs out at my desk; she's amazing).
I just relate to her a lot, and I love getting to know her better every year. I love getting to know Jesus with her help. She's brilliant.
212 Pages

1 comment:

  1. writing a book is an intensely creative process. Your creative juices may burn out, occupational hazard. We all need time to rejuvenate every once in a while. I try to do very boring and mundane stuff like book marketing to reignite my passion for writing. I bang on bookbub's doors to take in my book and having 100+ reviews helps, so use https://honestbookreview.com I also do my own interior formatting, hate it

    ReplyDelete