As I have said from the beginning, I love Simon and I love Audric, and I don't care what other people think.
So I saw those plot twists...
Did Claire Legrand throw some shade on JK Rowling and one of her most iconic lines..... (I don't remember the page, but it felt like it).
Remy must be protected at all costs.
I honestly would die for most of these characters....I love watching them suffer, but I would die for them.
Yes queen! Say no to the toxic jerk. Toxic, verbally abusive, gaslighting jerk-face. I give all the standing ovations, and all the hugs. Yes you queen.
Ummm.....So....that ending....Ummm....Can we talk about that. Like it was beautiful and amazing, but I'm in pain...Like I get it, but like.... I want to break something...besides my heart.
WHY IS THE FANDOM SO SMALL. I NEED ALL THE FANARTS. AND THE FANFICTION. GUYS. ANYBOYDY.. please... I have a book hangover.
592 Pages
592 Pages

No comments:
Post a Comment