Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Friday, November 6, 2020

The Invisible Life of Addie Larue by V.E. Schwab

(I'VE MET MY READING GOAL FOR THE YEAR).
I honestly checked this book out because V.E. Schwab plus long line. for a digital copy (yes I jump on bandwagons)...And now I'm an emotional wreck. My history nerd is geeking out, and my English major with my love of the arts is geeking out. 
This writing style is really pretty. I really liked how the timelines were weaved together. 
Also I'm sad now. How dare they make me feel things. 
The bi-cons.
I feel personally attacked by this book. How dare there be characters that I relate to on a spiritual level. 
MY BIRTHDAY GOT A DATE. AND I WAS ALIVE THEN. ahhhh I was 18.
And my sister's birthday! Oh my gosh... (June 13)
....why are there always cute boys...
Ok but Henry... I love him...like....I relate to him so much...All of his struggles and feelings, and I can't. He is me, but older (and you know, a guy). Send help.. Can I keep him? 
Like.... struggling with the idea of being known and loved and seen, and being remembered, and being free. 
And the idea of stories and words and I can't.
I do not have words to describe all of my feelings about this book. I am wrecked and I don't know how I will recover from this... Guys...I need someone to scream about this with.....Guys?
V.E. Schwab has murdered me.
448 Pages


No comments:

Post a Comment