Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, November 16, 2020

The Silvered Serpents by Roshani Chokshi

I love the representation in this series! The lgbts, the mental illness, the marginalized. I live for the outcasts and for the people who see the world differently. 
Also like. HISTORY.. like Poland and Russia and religion and drama.  fd;jklsajfgdsaklfjskl;ja
I would die for Zofia. I would kill for her. She is precious and she deserves the world and she so strong. 
I would also kill for Enrique and Laila. My sweeties. I would kill people that Laila is too nice to kill. Because she (we all know who I'm talking about) needs to go. Like...I get it, she envious and feels inferior and just needs to learn to accept herself, but we don't....we don't do Laila dirty like that. Laila loves so well and like...she is the glue of the fricking team. 
I love the treasure hunting and the adventures and the angst, and I can't anymore. The found family. 
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE DON'T KNOW THE RELEASE DATE FOR THE NEXT BOOK. 2020 WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. HAVEN'T YOU TORTURED ME ENOUGH?
416 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment