LONG POST OF A BINGE READ OF A MANGA AHEAD- BEWARE.
I tried not to mention anything that was spoilery, but like. Shrug.
I added a read more button because...I read like...basically the whole series and I don't wanna put you guys through that--there are some iconic gifs though
I like....kind of know things because I've read some articles and I made the mistake of reading a post that said "No Spoilers" but definitely had spoilers (which I have tried to forget)
WHY ARE ALL OF THEIR NAMES SIMILAR. I KNOW THEIR FACES BUT NOT THEIR NAMES. ...wait is this commentary on how we know people by how they look but not by who they really are.. No I'm overthinking and my one brain-cell can't take it.
208 Pages
Volume 2
Mikasa's backstory. Just. jfskdalfjl
Look at my little anxious brain baby. I love him
All the perseverance and heart just... all the crying emojis
192 Pages
Volume 3
That transformation tho...like...it's really clever.
I live for people realizing that their friends don't think they're useless.
My boy Eren is so skinny.
208 Pages
Volume 4
Levi. I know the fandom loves him. And I see why. Same.
When I think about the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Levi for the first time, and when I saw Eren when he was in the cell:



The training backstory.
When it clicks in your brain why Eren's strength (like in terms of what he's good at) in training is what it is
And now I'm crying. Thanks. I hate it.
192 Pages
Volume 5
Levi.
The formation is just...really clever and I wanna fangirl about it
Also. Horses
The green cape Lord of the Rings vibes
192 Pages
Levi.
The formation is just...really clever and I wanna fangirl about it
Also. Horses
The green cape Lord of the Rings vibes
192 Pages
I have a theory about the female titan. but I seriously doubt I'm right.
I am really appreciating the cast and the life status page that comes at the front of each volume. Because I can't tell sometimes.

Levi squad. Heart eyes.
I am really appreciating the cast and the life status page that comes at the front of each volume. Because I can't tell sometimes.

Levi squad. Heart eyes.
192 Pages
192 Pages
192 Pages
We getting more backstories for the rest of the team.
Why is everyone sus. Why. Children. Stop.
Why is everyone sus. Why. Children. Stop.

192 Pages
Reiner. Gimme the backstory
I will not ship characters who will probably die. I will not ship characters who will probably die
I'm sorry. What... how did I miss that. Just casually mentioning that in a background conversation.
I will not ship characters who will probably die. I will not ship characters who will probably die
I'm sorry. What... how did I miss that. Just casually mentioning that in a background conversation.
192 Pages
I am Confusion. And I want to like some of these idiots, but I can't because I'M CONFUSED.
192 Pages
192 Pages
Volume 13
I'm here for the plot. Chef's kiss. Is it because Levi. Yes.
Also Levi and his tea. Just.
192 Pages
Volume 13
I'm here for the plot. Chef's kiss. Is it because Levi. Yes.
Also Levi and his tea. Just.
192 Pages
Volume 14
It is time for my baby to shine.
I'm a bad person
I'm a bad person
Kaz Brekker and Levi Ackerman are the same person, and you cannot convince me otherwise.
192 Pages
Things are picking up, and I never would have guessed any of this plot and I'm here for it.
192 Pages
192 Pages
Volume 16
Eren. Baby. I love him.
Also we protec older sister.
So....I can never un-see that, or un-think the idea...that's torture for me...so like...thanks for that image. Someone needs therapy; maybe more.
Baby. Baby boy
Just let him take a nap. Or hug someone. Or something. Therapy?
192 Pages
Plotting and scheming, thinking and idea-ing
Beard
And I think I figured out why the titans do what they do, you know besides to be jerk faces.
192 Pages
Volume 18
Severus Snape is that you?
...bro....don't come at me with all of this "a person is great and good because they exist." I am not psychologically able to handle that
Levi levi. Levi.
192 Pages
Volume 18
Severus Snape is that you?
...bro....don't come at me with all of this "a person is great and good because they exist." I am not psychologically able to handle that
Levi levi. Levi.
192 Pages
Curse my merciful soul.
Also the fighting is just. on point.
ISTG if they.. I will strangle...
Why would you do that to my baby. Why. My sweet innocent child
And now I need to go re-read the earlier volumes to see how I MISSED THAT
It's the 10 duel commandments
192 Pages
Also the fighting is just. on point.
ISTG if they.. I will strangle...
Why would you do that to my baby. Why. My sweet innocent child
And now I need to go re-read the earlier volumes to see how I MISSED THAT
It's the 10 duel commandments
192 Pages
...well that was rude
Little nerd
Just insert all of the Lord of the Rings speeches here.
Me trying to do the doctor math of if someone can survive specific wounds
I quit. I'm done. Eff school vine
192 Pages
Pterodactyl screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech
I am so stressed out and this is absolutely ridiculous and it is 2 AM.
looks at names of characters: Oh is this a Valjean Javert situation
looks at names of characters: Oh is this a Valjean Javert situation
192 Pages
Ok ok ok ok ok ok
Excuse me. WHAT. 13. No. Nope. No thanks. I hate it. I will not accept that. My babies deserve better.
....That's not how freedom works Eren
192 Pages
Excuse me. WHAT. 13. No. Nope. No thanks. I hate it. I will not accept that. My babies deserve better.
....That's not how freedom works Eren
192 Pages
Who the eff are these people and what the heck is happening
I'm slightly less confused now
192 Pages
I'm slightly less confused now
192 Pages
Ahh I missed these days. Look at my babies.
...Honey noo
When there's a festival with a big announcement and the logo under the guy giving the announcement looks like a big shell that looks like a peacock....Sus.
what what what what what
192 Pages
...Honey noo
When there's a festival with a big announcement and the logo under the guy giving the announcement looks like a big shell that looks like a peacock....Sus.
what what what what what
192 Pages
Head tilt
I had a BAD FEELING
That scene from The Lion King
MY QUEEN LOOK AT HER
I had a BAD FEELING
That scene from The Lion King
MY QUEEN LOOK AT HER
Daddy's here
My brain literally is screaming the "There he is" vine, and the "There it is" Mario vine.
My man looks so good in all black. Chef's kiss
192 Pages
My brain literally is screaming the "There he is" vine, and the "There it is" Mario vine.
My man looks so good in all black. Chef's kiss
192 Pages
My baby
My little nerds
He just wants to take a nap....and also...why are all of his individual teeth drawn....
Levi is Levi and we love him.
Hey look it's Titanic
cut your hair you emo child
192 Pages
Hey look it's Titanic
cut your hair you emo child
192 Pages
5 More volumes to go!







No comments:
Post a Comment