Yes I saw the cover when I was checking it out for Laura...shush.
Let's all kill Gerald. Slowly.. With paper cuts. From all the HR complaints he should have against him.
I know Aarong is chill, but like... Aaron answering Lina's phone: 
Catalina:

@Gerald:
Alexa play "I Can't Make You Love Me"
Insert the climax of "My Heart Will Go On" because it has dramatic entrance vibes.
....what do you mean that's the end..where's...where's the rest of my epilogue....
.....there wasn't really a place to put this but like.... I have to (he didn't, but like...I'm not missing my opportunity to use this gif)
482 Pages
This blog is for Missouri State Library staff members to record their books read for the annual Missouri Book Challenge.
Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge
Tuesday, August 31, 2021
The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas
Labels:
2021,
August,
August 2021,
Christine,
Contemporary,
Elena Armas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment