Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Friday, July 15, 2022

In the Afterlight

 In the Afterlight

By Alexandra Bracken

Pages: 544

"Ruby can't look back. Fractured by an unbearable loss, she and the kids who survived the government's attack on Los Angeles travel north to regroup. Only Ruby has any power over him, and just one slip could lead to Clancy wreaking havoc on their minds. They are armed only with a volatile secret: proof of a government conspiracy to cover up the real cause of IAAN, the disease that has killed most of America's children and left Ruby and others like her with powers the government will kill to keep contained. But internal strife may destroy their only chance to free the "rehabilitation camps" housing thousands of other Psi kids."

    The Darkest Minds.Never Fade.In the After Light. I love how the titles combine together to form this sentence that shows some hope for the kids. This final part of the trilogy started a little slow but the grand finale made up for it. The ending is so bittersweet and filled with hope. Everyone came back together at the end and I was excited to see the whole gang together. I still have some questions but I am hoping the fourth book, which seems more like a continuation on a different characters story, will wrap everything else up.

No comments:

Post a Comment