By Alexandra Bracken
Pages: 513
"Ruby never asked for the abilities that almost cost her her life. Now she must call upon them on a daily basis, leading dangerous missions to bring down a corrupt government and breaking into the minds of her enemies. Other kids in the Children’s League call Ruby “Leader”, but she knows what she really is: a monster. When Ruby is entrusted with an explosive secret, she must embark on her most dangerous mission yet: leaving the Children’s League behind."
Favorite quote from this book: “Oh, I'm sorry," Chubs said, 'apparently the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours. Do continue.” The character interactions in this book was phenomenal. I really enjoyed the development of characters in this book but the ending had me in tears. I am not sure how I feel about the revelation at the end, I like the characters the way they are and the secrets revealed could change alot.
No comments:
Post a Comment