Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dead or Alive by Tom Clancy and Grant Blackwood

I am generally more of a cozy mystery reader, but I got an e-reader for "birthmas" and couldn't resist checking out an e-book. Since e-readers were without a doubt one of the more popular Christmas gifts this year, I didn't have a lot of selections instantly available through MRRL's Overdrive service. So, I strayed from my favorite genre to sample an action adventure / espionage thriller.

Dead or Alive by Tom Clancy and Grant Blackwood did not disappoint. I was left on the edge of my seat as Jack Ryan, Jr. and his colleagues at the Campus raced to track down the Emir, an international terrorist determined to bring America to its knees. Did Jack and his partners succeed? Who survives? Who doesn't? You will have to check the book out yourself to get answers to those questions! 848 p.

No comments:

Post a Comment