Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Friday, January 28, 2011

Moving Is Murder by Sara Rosett

"The library will be closing in 30 minutes. Please make your final selections now." Ack! No leisurely time to look at books and make a careful selection. I race to see if any of my favorite authors are on the shelf. Alas, they are not! So, I quickly look for a paperback in the mystery section and come up with Moving Is Murder by Sara Rosett. Having moved a lot as a child, I was drawn to the title. When I read the back cover and discovered that the heroine is known for her organizational skills, I couldn't resist. In this cozy mystery, Ellie, Mitch and their newborn daughter, Livvy, are settling into a new community. Unfortunately, the neighborhood in which they have chosen to live turns out to be anything but safe, as a murderer is on the loose and appears to be targeting Ellie. Mom Zone Mystery, Book 1. 352 p.

No comments:

Post a Comment