This blog is for Missouri State Library staff members to record their books read for the annual Missouri Book Challenge.
Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge
Saturday, February 8, 2014
"Love at First Bite" by Scarlett Jade
I sometimes download free books to my Kindle, and I got what I paid for with this one. After Sasha Jones' car breaks down, she hikes through the woods for miles looking for help. She falls, hits her head, loses consciousness, and wakes in the house of a handsome and rich man who treats her like an enemy. He soon has a change of heart as they become enamored of each other, but he has a big secret - he's half vampire and half werewolf but accepted by neither side of his family. More silly and improbable stuff takes place before ending on a cliffhanger. This story was full of holes and told almost entirely in declarative sentences; I won't be reading the sequel. 67 pages (Kindle edition).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment