Grumpy Cat, oh, Grumpy Cat, how do I love thee? Your lovely little face is so adorable and expressive that it makes me smile. I know you that you would say, "NO," but I can't help it. Your tips on getting and staying in a grumpy mood are invaluable in today's "look on the bright side" world. You even provide some negative facts to do so, my favorite of which is "Flowers are cesspools of bee urine and hummingbird spit." Priceless. You also provide grumpy games, demotivational posters, and grumpy moments from your incredible life. (Bonus: Pictures of your brother, Pokey.) What else can I say? I am proud to be one of your minions; you are my role model for grumpiness. 96 awful pages. This blog is for Missouri State Library staff members to record their books read for the annual Missouri Book Challenge.
Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge
Sunday, November 30, 2014
"A Grumpy Book: Disgruntled Tips and Activities Designed to Put a Frown on Your Face" by Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat, oh, Grumpy Cat, how do I love thee? Your lovely little face is so adorable and expressive that it makes me smile. I know you that you would say, "NO," but I can't help it. Your tips on getting and staying in a grumpy mood are invaluable in today's "look on the bright side" world. You even provide some negative facts to do so, my favorite of which is "Flowers are cesspools of bee urine and hummingbird spit." Priceless. You also provide grumpy games, demotivational posters, and grumpy moments from your incredible life. (Bonus: Pictures of your brother, Pokey.) What else can I say? I am proud to be one of your minions; you are my role model for grumpiness. 96 awful pages.
Labels:
animal POV,
animals,
Annie,
cats,
dark humor,
Humor,
non-fiction,
pop culture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment