I love Grumpy Cat. I adore Grumpy Cat.
She is my hero.
Her precious little face makes me smile and perfectly captures my mood so often that I feel a kinship with her. I even have a shirt with her on it that says, "I had fun once. It was awful." (Real name: Tardar Sauce. Yes, that's how it is spelled.) This book is full of her lovely grumpiness and beautiful visage in various settings. Her adorable brother, Pokey, even makes a few appearances.
Some of my favorite Grumpy Cat observations include:"It's not whether you win or lose - it's how you refuse to participate."
"People are like balls of yarn. For the most part they're boring and useless, but I still get a lot of pleasure out of watching them unravel."
"Trying new things is a recipe for disappointment."
"Why put off until tomorrow what you can do never?"
"Look at things from a different perspective. My favorite one is 'with my eyes closed.'"
"Snow is nature's way of saying, 'Go back inside and get in bed, you idiot.'"
"Don't worry, be grumpy."
Grumpy Cat is not kidding when she says, "No." She is a national treasure and should have her incredible face on a postage stamp RIGHT NOW! 112 awesome pages.
No comments:
Post a Comment