Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, November 24, 2014

Three Plums in One by Janet Evanovich

Three Plums in One includes the first three books of the Stephanie Plum series: One for the Money, Two for the Dough, Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich. 

This was an instance of seeing the moving before reading the book - I really enjoyed One for the Money with Katherine Heigl. I tried reading the books a while ago, but couldn't get into them. However, I tried again, and I really enjoyed them! I'm going to keep reading the series - I hope they stay just as fresh and funny. Stephanie Plum is an entertaining and bumbling "heroine", and I oddly enjoy bounty hunter stories. 

These books take place in the 90's, which is a little confusing at times. Stephanie uses pay phones, pagers and answering machines in ways that are obsolete (but kind of funny) now. 

796 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment