Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, February 22, 2016

Proposal: A Mediator Novella by Meg Cabot

Summary: Proposal is a small e-novella that preludes the 7th installment, Remembrance, of the Mediator series. I bought it on my Kindle for $2, and it was the perfect Valentine's Day story. Like the Princess Diaries series, Meg Cabot has continued her popular teen Mediator series with a young-adult installment. In this book, we catch up with Suze as a young adult while she's in graduate school, and her life is as crazy as always for someone who speaks to the dead.

**Spoilers for those who haven't read the series below**

It was so nice to catch up with Suze and Jesse and to see what they've been up to since the last book of the original Mediator series (I need to re-read those asap!). 

Suze continues to be hard-core, hilarious and self-reliant. Jesse has finally become the doctor he always wanted to be, and he is as swoon-worthy as ever. I kind of miss his ghostly interactions with Suze though. 

144 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment