There are a ton of YA books in this genre, but this series definitely stands out. It's solid and captivating from start to finish.
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra BrackenMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Intense. Well-written. Fantastic!
The world is a fascinating mess, but it's the characters who reeled me in, dug hooks into my heart, and refused to let go.
Pages: 528
In Time by Alexandra Bracken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This novella will blend all of your emotions and then shred your heart. If pureed hopes and dreams are your cup of tea, then don't skip this one.
Pages: 91
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I love these characters. I hate how messed up their world is, but it definitely makes for a captivating read.
Pages: 544
Sparks Rise by Alexandra Bracken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is a terrible, crushing, soul destroying, emotionally wounding story, and I loved it just as much as I hated it.
Pages: 112
In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is a satisfying conclusion to an excellent trilogy. I've read too many books lately where the characters fall just a bit flat, but these are the kind of characters I want to meet in person and have a long talk with. The plot is also excellent and action packed, and the book, overall, is very emotional.
Pages: 592
No comments:
Post a Comment